We can be anything.

Friday. Was suppose to meet @Edwiana & @Denise after work for a short catch up before heading to Paternal side for reunion dinner. Last minute Edwiana couldnt come so me and Denise went to walk around, gossip abit and then i went to BEST to get a fan because my air-con broke down and its damn hot nowdays. Denise renewed her passport but had to take the photo 2 times because the first one(7bucks) was not up to the passport standard. Lol. Wasted. zzz. Anyway do you find something different about DENISE? LOL she look damn different now. Looks older and more matured bah. Cause her eye brows are trimmed and shaped. Not used to it at first but eventually i would be. Anyway, yup i know i look damn weird HAHAHA. This is how i look like when i go to work and sports. LOLSZXZXZX. Not alot of people seen me with my hair all tied up. But there you go :) I think i look normal la. Just need to get used to it lah ROFL. Went home, dropped off the fans and went to gramps to eat reunion dinner.

I LOVE HER LIAN OU TANG. LOL
She is my idol, besides my 1st aunt hahahah!

Watched the Rui En zeh zeh show and then home we went.

I love Chinese new year. :)

--

Wowz. [Click]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.