Lunar-tic.

19 years i come back to this apartment.
REUNION DINNER AT MATERNAL SIDE GRAMPSZXZXZXX. :))!! Lol i was suppose to meet Edwiana and Denise today but we all cant make it. zzz. Rofl. Had catered buffet and lao yu sheng!! :) Crazily fun. The house was quite packed. All the 10 uncle and aunties came with their kids (including us) except for 2nd aunt and 3rd aunt. We has like 20 over people in one small cosy house HAHAHA. So many cousins and my baby niece came too!! (Hheehhehe)

Preparing to lao yu sheng!

4th uncle and his wife!

Sister! :D

MY NIECE AND ME! SHE PULLING MY HAIR ZZZ.

Granny and pretty baby!

Trust me, i also dont know why my hair so messy. Hahaha Anyway i eat until almost died. So full LOL!!! :) I love my family tree. Love love love! And i also love my friends.

May the new lunar year be good for all of us.
Praying every night for 1st aunt to be alright :)


Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.