Trips around the world,

Its you and me, let me play the lead role in your wildest dream.

Was @ Vivo with Edwin for dinner after work.
They were parading around lmao. Cute die.
Ate Carls Jr and my FAVORITE chicken mum mum from Basement2.

While at work earlier after lunch, me and Edwin finished everything we needed to do 2 times faster, 2 ppl ma. When we got nothing to do, we talked about what happened in each others life. Laugh like dog and we shared a couple of stuff la. Like perspective and shit hahahahha. Anyway Edwin is taking over my work on monday. (The shit work) But ya la, easy money leh... go there, sit and do really basic stuff can get $$ liao X.X

Just 3 days away from HK, i havnt change my currencies yet and i have not done any packing. 1 week in HK might be something i need after such a long time stucked in singapore. I love you Jolene darl, i love the fact we're going overseas together and getting away from all things bad right here.

Im a little worried about eating in HK because im starting to feel the pain, especially on my right cheek. Its like killing me now, but now my inner lip adapted to the metal already! No more irritation FOR NOW. zzzzz... the other day i asked the dentist how long would i need to take it off, he told me that by the looks of my teeth, less than a year to a year can already. Oh my god! :) Happy die happy die. 11 months more to take it off! HAHAHAHA :x

After i am back from HK i would be busy like one dog. I recently took on this project which is going to be a killer for me until i finished the whole shit. :S And no, project dont necessary mean school/work. Zzz.

My muscle ache is alot better. Should I just go for class before HK and have mucle ache during my trip in HK? AHAHAHA. Usually it takes about 2-3days to feel better from all that training. Maybe i wont stretch so much on sunday lol.

Till then, get rolling'

(Last call @_@ Anyone wants anything from HK???)


HAHAHAHA i still cant believe Tom is freaking coming to SG just to visit me!
Its just shockingly crazy!

@Edwiana!! Edwin keep saying Shiyi looks like a very nice dude and sweet dude and you are very lucky! Say what the first time he saw your bf during new year at laopasat, he think he got this positive aura thingy glowing from him L M A O. I THINK HE GAY. CAREFUL ARHHH.

Oh ya did i mention : EDWIN + DIANA = EDWIANA?
LOL, we're so freaking awesome. :)

Edwin, our friendship is 10 years and counting!

--

Please help me through this nightmare, i cant escape this hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.