Unsually hard that i want to...

SAT - SAT - SATURDAY!

WORK ENDED ALREADY LOH!
TODAY WAS LAST DAY!

Ps : Edwiana enjoying herself at kukop loh. :(

ANYWAY!

So freaking tired, Going to Jolene Darl's house on monday night!
My flight is on the 2nd March to the 9th March.
I got Driving Theory Test with Edwiana on the 10th March.
AND I HAVNT STUDY YET.
So my dear readers and haters, please pray for me everynight that i pass.

Im going with Jolene alone only.
SO ITS 2 AWESOME FRIENDS ON A TRIP TO ENJOY!
Im not sure if we are visiting disneyland, been there numerous amount of times.
But i think it would be fun if its my first time going with a friend!
Cause usually its with my family... (Lol)

Song bo. Jealous die right?!?!
(i know right?)

HAHAHAHA,
Dont worry, will buy back stuff for my beloved people!
And some snacks to pass around to random strangers!!!
Heehee!

Actually, there's one more SUPER GOOD news i would like to share,
Its something i love being able to be in, something my friends would be happy for me,
something i wanted all along, something that never fails to keep me going on in life,
something meaningful & something i will recall for life.

BUT, not confirmed yet, so im not revealing what.
Will do so once im certain! Heh!!!
( I KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW, DONT LET YOU KNOW LEH HAHAHA)


Last day of work!

A Valentine gift. Its name is Orh gee.
DONT ASK ME WHY LA, SO OBVIOUS STILL ASK. STUPID. HAHAHA.


My super chio but messy desk.. Lol.


Slippers to change into during work HAHAHA.


Gay shit slow comp.


My wallet and my card case. :D

Hehehe okay, im done for today. I am dead tired and finally i can take a break after working in an office environment for 3 months! :) Lol. All my friends still schooling in poly/ite but i graduated from private already. So weird right graduate too early? Nothing to do, work loh. I dont really know if i want to enroll into poly now actually... Hahahaha. But yeah lah, we'll see... :)

--

Thank you A&T.
I have gained so much experience from this job. From zero knowledge about logistics and transport, i learnt so much. From understanding what containers are all about and why you see big big trucks carrying large containers on the road for. Going beyond is knowing the different sizes and I also observed different customers needs and tolerance when being handled by my colleagues. I saw how stressful and tiring it was to work under the transport department. And i believe almost all departments are the same. The urgency to be accurate and more observant to mistakes i might have left out. Overall, it was something i never expected myself to learn. But i picked up alot. Thanks to all my colleagues.

--

Its just you and me, riding around the city.
And when you think of me, just close your eyes and breathe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.