Another Valentine. To me its a passing day.

Hahaha, i think i look ridiculous in pictures. zzz.
Wished i was photogenic like denise.

Fruitloops - Thoughts.

We fall in and out of love once every opportunity comes. Sometimes the cut is just too deep to mend and the scar would be left for eternity. Valentines day is here again. I choose to end things and stay single, not because i know nothing about love. In actual fact, i rather be single than being in the wrong relationship. At times i get pissed off out of jealousy because MOST of my close friends have a stable relationship and myself? None. Im not whining about not having a boyfriend. Im actually whining because i cant find any guy that is "the guy" for me unlike all my friends. I go in and out of relationships trying so hard and praying that hopefully the next one would be "the one i was looking for" but every single time it turns out to be otherwise. Im sick of trying. So sick of hoping. My expectations just gets lower and lower sometimes it doesnt even feel like i have one. I have forgotten what it feels like to find someone i cant get enough of. I forgot how is feels like to wanting to see that person and be beside him every possible time i could. I forgot how it feels like to be crazily in love. Why isit so hard for someone to show me that it is possible for two people to stay together forever? So tired of trying. FML.

Enough shit talk. Going to Batam with beloved @Denise and @Edwiana. Planning still in progress! :) Sea sports sea sports!! zzz! Woohooooooooooo! Speaking of which. My tennis racket at home rotting already. NEED TO USE IT SOON. zz. Urh.

I love you so much, my little 3 year old terror.


@Edwiana ; Couples that are truely right for each other go through the same shit as everyone else. But the big difference is they dont let it take them down :) Sit down and have a nice chat and iron everything out nicely wont ya girl? I know you can do it! :) Hold on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.