Insomnia.

Some people do not believe in retribution. Yet fear its existence when they sin.


Its been so long. So long since i last had this problem.

I know my recent posts are going haywire and sounding(or looking) very dry had most probably aroused the majority to rest their minds and stop reading this very second. But all the time i wonder, are there anyone out there, going through how I'm feeling now, lethargic yet unable to have a peace of mind and let my mind at ease while descending under the sheets.

Something's bothering me. And i need to get it out. From my chest.

And i am trying very hard to piece out what is. Unleashing almost every straw in my head(?) I need to go to school tomorrow but why am i still here blogging senseless routes to nowhere and typing aimlessly prodding on which topic to start from. I have always wanted to write a book. An autobiography, about my life and hopefully the story comes to a happy ending. (Equivocation intended) Maybe 10 years down the road, i would. It would be a book filled with so much sorrows, independence and of course, joys on the surface.

I miss going overseas. I miss heading out to enjoy the breeze. I miss my fearless life.
I need alot of people to listen to me, talk to me and be there for me.
I know my boyfriend's there. But i need alot more.
Life's not only about 2 people. But the world.

Show me you care. And I'm going to care. Too.
Making friends is easy. But maintaining a friendship is hard.
Why do guys only make friends with another only with a motive.
Ain't there any pure and real ones?

I don't know.
Everyone seems to be wearing masks.
Its hard to tell who's smiling behind the masks and who's not.
Lead me.



-------------





On a side note,
Boyfriend told me he is one of the few that got chosen to take on the scholarship.
(Ya you better study hard and get 3.9GPA and beat that nerd Mossy :x)
Which means his Aerospace diploma in SP would be fully sponsored and allowance given.
(Which means they will return him the fees he paid for his year 1 and sponsor year 2 & 3 So good right...T.T I want also dont have loh dear! Zzzz.)
Oh my god, what a good opportunity.
But he is also considering if he should take the degree course by UniSim in July!
(So he would have his degree at i dont know what age. 23? LOL)
I dearly urge you to consider my dear.
Not everyone can achieve what you go through.
Chances only come by once. Think wisely.

If you want to be a pilot.
Walk towards your goals. :)
I silently support you from behind.
I love you. Heh.
Runs off*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.