:)


Yesterday the steamboat with Caslyn blew us off and the whole night out was indeed very memorable. 2 girls having steamboat together, it sort of reminded me of the times when i had steamboat with someone else long ago. While eating, i could notice a bunch of stares from the table behind me and on my left. It was quite distracting but i ignored it completely and finished our meal. After walking some distant away, i asked Caslyn if they were looking at her or isit my imagination. She laughed and told me that they kept on taking little peeks and glances at me. I was like LMAO loh. Whats up with them man. Anyway after that we went to shop shop. Caslyn was shopping for her jeans and im just hanging around waiting for her to finish trying in the fitting room. Turned out that she got talked into by the sales girl and she bought the pants!!! Which she could get outside for 10 bucks cheaper. LOL Gay shitx. A whole day of walking made our feet hurt in our heels so we bought flats and we end up walking alot more than before. :) We decided to take a seat outside 7-11 and while talking and laughing some girl came up and asked me for my number on behalf of her guy friend sitting not far away from us. I shaked my head in disgust and told her i wasnt interested. So much for hooligans.

Im so tired and slowly wearing out all the energy and commitment i made for myself.
Its just too much for me to handle.

Kiss me through the phone.
Oh kiss me through the phone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.