Good day all.

Today im in a very good mood. So after my paper in the morning, i went shopping alone. Got quite alot of stuff and also saw alot of things. My mind was in a mess the night before but now it seems to feel better. I guess some alone time really helps. When i had decided to go home at about 6pm, i was standing there using the phone while suddenly some guy who looked quite familliar walked towards me. After hanging up i said hi! But after a few exchange of greetings i asked him. Who are you ar? :x LOL. I really dont remember whos friend this was. He told me i went pulau ubin with him before, with a group. I suddenly recalled and we chatted for awhile. He's not exactly my friend. Just my last year's friend's friend. HAHAHA. For a moment i forgot who is our common friend.


Sheesh. im starting to talk in riddles already.

Anyway i bought a book from Borders and i have already started reading it.
I got an addiction for books recently. Ever since daddy died.
I wonder why...

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.