Yesterday when i reached home.
I cried.
I cried.
and i cried.
It has been so long since i cried.

I feel so empty now.
And i don't even know what i wanted.
Im standing on ground zero and it seems so meaningless.
I feel like as though i am walking towards nowhere.

I need someone who knows me well enough.
To talk to me, be there.
I need someone who can understand what im going though.
To encourage me, and listen.

Im so tired of the smiley Diana.
I really am.
Sometimes i really hope i could show my real emotions to people around me.
But i cant. And i dont know why.

Im so sick of my life but im holding on to it far beyond my means.
One day i'll just snap and flow away with the wind.

I know this post is so not the type i always write.
But im a human afterall.
I feel for things.
And no point denying.

PS : Its not anything related to love issues.
Ha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.