The love.


I know i have been posting random lines everyday cause im really lazy and my life has always been the same. School and school. Today i woke up early and it was raining heavily so i brought my revival jacket and carried a chio umbrella to sch :D hahaha! While walking to school , there's a car that stopped beside me and the guy inside the car, somewhat around 20+ years old, ask me get in with the hand signals. In my mind i keep saying "ZHUN BO, GOT SO DRAMA ANOT?" LOL! cause at that road got alot of ppl running in the rain and walking also. So i was quite surprised he stopped beside me. I looked at him and gave him de "No need signal, i reaching" And then he smiled and drove off. LAWL. wtf sia. I almost died wondering if im in a movie series. Reached class at 9.40am but i see no sign of the teacher so i stood outside the school watching the rain when isaac appeared behind me with adeen and the rest, plus the teacher. Played truth or dare with a couple of my classmates and we did silyy things like erasing the white board and throwing friend's bottle. I only did one dare, which is to borrow Austin's hoody. But i took his cap instead. :D Im not sure if he's pissed but i think he's not lah! Class ended at 1pm had another class from 1.15pm till 4.30pm...Totally tired after school. Went home and pack my wardrobe...Took 3 hours man. Siao one. Ha! Then work called me to report for work tomorrow at 2. Clothes theme for tomorrow is funky colours in POA! Work work! More mesos please! :P

"Im an empty bottle floating in the sea, woosh..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.