VERDICT

Today's vlog.


Found this picture, i think its really sweet!
And inspirational. :)! So here goes!
-Fiction.
I was swept away by the alluring speech given by X, the alumni of the school and his impeccable personality blew me away, leaving my eyes stalking him until he disappears out of sight. I continued to daze staring at the spot i last saw him and was annoyingly brought back to reality by a tug on my sleeve. "D? What are you looking at?" R asked sheepishly. "Someone is in love with her enemy!" She added while rolling her eyes. "No way!" I confidently argued and blushed tremendously. R looked away and mumbled through her gritted teeth, trying to restrain from laughing. I quickly brushed off this awkwardness and proceeded to the canteen for lunch, hoping to silence R with food. But i do not have to worry about my secrets revealed as she is an infallible friend who would always be there when i needed her counseling and support.

X is my school's alumni, in other words, ex student. He was my senior in tennis and my greatest enemy. There can never be a decent conversation and he has a prejudice against girls, and that made me really perturbed as it might means he is , not straight.

To be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.