JND and Classmates






Hi :)
Today i woke up at 12.30pm LOL
Me and min lurbe already planned what to wear.
Boyfriend Shirt/Dress + black leggings :)
After bathe, wear clothes, i straight away chiong out of the house after blow drying my hair.
But when i reached, everyone was there already. :x
I reached at about 1.15pm...
30mins to bathe and get ready, 15mins to reach tiong bahru.
Omg i rock!

After lunch went to cine to walk walk and hang around...
then left with min lurbe while i meet my classmates and she meet her bunk mates
Played truth or dare in the middle of nowhere and did some stupid things.
I enjoyed my day but it was boring after some time cause some people left and... so yeah.
Took a few pictures today...with min lurbe...
Didnt take with JND people cause i am not Jiaoster hahahaha!
But they are nice people, afterall :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.