Friday.







On Friday i went to have dinner with esther and veron.
Went to veron's cousin house to hang out and dad picked me to home afterso.

On Saturday i rot at home the entire day because life sucks :x

On Sunday i went to ROMP4, with Felina,Ethel,Lenny and 1 other girl.
While we were inside waiting for the dancefloor to start,
Met Thunder and his 2 friends, and terter with his friends.
I also met Ian, Jufri, Crystal and alot of other people!
Had alot of fun, meet alot of weird people. *Rolls eye balls.

I know i know. you want more pictures less talk.
But i havnt been using my phone to snap pictures.
So here are the few from ter the pig.
So not myself at the dance floor again :o
Its okayyyy. I HAD FUN!

PS : i am not emo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.