--

Hmm...
:)
Spent only 2 hrs making Vid 3.
Im seriously getting good at it. :)
Happy happy happy.

Went to meet JUNJIE and CHEEKONG.
(Sorry if spelling WRONG =X)
Went to eat LAKSA!
Lmao. it was freaking hot la. :O
Junjie said : wo de pi ti yao chu lai le.
LOLS. funny shit =x

Mine not tt hot. no chilli .
hahahas.
later we went to meet angeline or smth?
I dont really remember her name. ;)
She`s taking o`s result too.

Later on we ate AGAIN.
i ate like. wad errrrr Shao rou i think.
LONG TIME NO EAT LUHS. :)
Happy happy =D

then later on went to the beach.
Walk here n there. like kuku zzz..
Anyways.
SERIOUSLY. the feeling there is incredible.
Makes you feel relaxed. :)

i cried and told myself.
that this is the last time i will be crying for him.
& i will do it. :)
=D

Junjie and cheekong sent us home later on.
& talked on the phone with junjie..
Worried for my results.

If i didnt do very well.
i would go to the beach like i did ytd and cry myself out.
AT NIGHT LA I THINK. LOOOL.
dont know. :)
cant wait to meet my friends laters.

& for vids,
look at left hand side of blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.