Well well.
Love life`s over.
And im a carefree woman again.

Never did i thought of getting into another relationship so soon.
single , but NOT available :)

i miss the times we had together.
thanks for the memories. :)

<3

Oh,
And grats Nonsense On her 1st helm.
4th, January 2008, 10.10pm, Bunk :)
Alot of ppl looting.
So blardy scary!.
Nonsense tio stun also luh!.
Thank got loveJUNJIE looted my helm!
Feeling dam shiok!
Imagine snatching with 5 over ppl!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)



Ai Si Ni Li !
(Oo i just realise they had a spelling error!)



Thanks to aCeRaIn , Zer0Fact0r , JumpAndShoot , Wawahebe , 09FEB07

Thanks alot :)
But i wanna rehelm luhs.
My stats suck LMAO.

And btw,
i saw this super cute outfit,
which i think its ridiculous and funny ;x


Someone spon me plox? :(
LOL.

I WAN FRIENDSHIP RING LA. ;(
Thats about today`s post ;D
Oh btw, Randy jiayou!
(In other words, I pwned you!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.