Heyosssss.
Im like back from BUGIS :)
Went with my dar and cheekong today!

Was freaking happy that i can be with my dar.
=DDDDDDDD
Took lots of pics but i havnt uploaded them yet.
Sometime sometime. Or tomorrow maybe?

Dar bought 3 shirts. o.o
Quite nice luhs :)
Cheekong bought jeans and a shirt.

URH i didnt get anything.
didnt see anything i liked.
(;

I ate cupcorn and drank. longan juice or smth? LOL.
After everything, dar sent me back to tampines.
Then they went home~~~~
Anyways i ate laksa b4 i went back home.

Oh on the way back. My kuku dar gave me a souvenior. LOLS.
( TSK DAR )

Thats about it :)))))))))))

--

hey, rant about me all you want.
i left you because u lied.
and now u said i lied?
I dont see why my words apply after we break up.
Give me a breather la dude.
You want to make the whole maple side you?
BE IT.
I dont fucking need friends who only listen to a side of a story.
it may be my bad to actually have a boyfriend in maple when im with you.
BUT, dont forget, i got him because we broke up.
AND HE MADE ME REALISE.
Whats love.
:)


Whatever, who cares now really.
Im happy and you are too.
& im so glad i found 21LOYALTY.
because i guess.
HE LOVED ME MORE THAN YOU LOVED ME :).

--

Pink said : Dont blame hongsters. Blame the people who made them that way.
<3 Oh darling muacks.
Oops. im not hongster.
I LOVE JUNJIE AND ONLY JUNJIE :)
The rest can fuck off. :) LOLS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.