i love you. & only you. - ♥

--



--

Blahs.
Dint blog for good 2 days.

Thursday.
O lvls.
Well. i screw them up big time.
so i guess i dont have to say.
Cried lots that day.
lol denise saw my ugly face. DAMN.
>.<

Anyways. walked around tampines and then met xiaoyan.
junjie they all also at tampines..
erm. then go meet them.

later on~ go to their friends birthday party.
ate and left.

dar face turned so red .... lol.
redder than baboon butt :P

went home with xiaoyan after tt.

Friday, which is yesterday. :o
junjie came to meet me at tampines then we ride back to hougang.
& on the way to the hospital... in the bus.
dar hug wo. >.<
but i nva push away...
although he tried to hug me so many times few days back...
i aso didnt want him to hug me.
but i guess im ready. :)

& when he asked me to be his gf.
i told him. if i didnt agree, would i still let u hug me?
ARHH :X

<3 JUNJIE :)
then we went to old changi hospital.
at first was a little scared.
but later on ok liao.
coz got my dar! LOLS.
later on go beach. :)
lovely place
but freaking cold. LOLS.
We were practically freezing from 4am to 6am.
LOL.

Dar is very nice to me offered to give me his jacket.
but i know dar needs it more than me :)
since i am strong =x
i dun wear jacket.
(but tmd i freezing and shivering)
Next time bring blanket there. LOLs...

morning... dar sent me home.
but i waited for his bus to come. :)
after he got on the bus i walked home.

thank god i found you. ♥
<3333333333333333333333 Junjie ;)
DIANA <3 JUNJIE :) 25/1/08
NONSENSE <3 21LOYALTY :) 18/12/07

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.