Turned down.

I honestly thought this Wednesday would be a good one. Since SC camp is cancelled, i had to attend my SA's workshop on proposal writing. Which i did have every intention to attend. To my dismay, as we were more than half an hour late from the time stated, we were not allowed in, however, we were already at school. What can we do in school from 9.30am all the way to 3.30pm? I am giving tuition at 4+ so i might as well just stay in school until its time to leave. UT4 for communications was approved and thank god, that means no damage to my GPA.

Since we were already in school, Jamie, Myself and Sherman went to the library games room to play xbox 360 and wii. I had the pink controller and it was urberly cute and unique!!! Oh well, its school's property anyway HAHAHA.



After which we got bored and we watched movies instead. Melvin joined us but i had to leave as time is already up and i had to go over to my student's place.

Had fun teaching Beany today and it was so nice to know that your student enjoyed your lesson! Went home after soon and here i am blogging!

Exams are over, i really just hope the best for my results :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.