If i had more than just 24 hours.

I have too many commitments. With the appointment of being in the 8th student council, my life just got busier. Lined up by SC are just workshops, workshops and more workshops. I am not complaining, its not an everyday thing you get nominated to be in the council. Besides the responsibilities of being in SC, i have to take account that i am also a Student Ambassador as well. Maintaining a GPA of 3 or more will be my top priority academically. All the events like HR week, Open house, SC Photoshoot, InVogue company visits and recruiting of student leaders just got heavier. My tuition assignment is always interfered by all these school activities. How i hope school comes sooner so i could settle things down and so my student get the full attention she deserve? ;(

Camps and more camps this holidays. YES! has extended its invite to me to join their camp, i guess being a representative for Youth Aspirer's has its perks. I got so much to do this weekend, writing a proposal for InVogue to revise their system, preparing for the new intake of members, setting up the new committee and such. Emails here and there, my school email seem to be so much more vibrant than it already was, minus the spam mail. Holidays should be the time you have the most time to waste, but for me it is like otherwise.

Lets take a break from academics for now.

Besides all the tedious things that are going on, i should reward myself after i get my pay! I have so much on my TO-EAT-LIST and next in place is my TO-BUY-LIST. I actually cant wait for school to start soon! Imagine the excitement of having new classmates and forming new groups! Speaking of which, my CCC clique would be having Crystal jade xiao long bao steamboat buffet on the first day when school reopens! What great news after all the sad dissapointments! Which reminds me to talk about my UT 3! (So called final module exams)

Back to academics.

Maths was extremely disappointing because i sort of left half the paper blank, lets pray and hope that my UT 2 and UT 1 can pull my UT 3 up. :( Science was not so bad, but still shockingly disappointed that i wasnt able to do all the questions with confidence. Enterprise and Cognitive was quite okay, average standard as usual. However, there is one module i did not take because i was barred from the exam as i was late. I am not saying that it is not my fault that i was late. But i felt that i would not have been late if it wasn't raining so heavily on Wednesday morning. Thankfully the school has allowed students to make an appeal as they have recognized that the rain that day was indeed, extremely terrible. Lets pray for the best, shall we? :)


Within the holidays, i have done quite a number of things, working at Yami Yoghurt for a few days before deciding that i should dedicate all my time to school and my student, i have been to places like the singapore flyers, watched a couple of movies, brought Silky to the dog run, worked as a promoter (Sucks ttm) and so on. Did i forget to mention that i was gravely sick the week before my UT 3 and during? It was so terrible i had high fever on and off for a week or more. I have not full recovered yet, but at least my fever is gone and i dont feel as terrible anymore. I'm having very bad blocked ears now. My body have the tendency to block out my ears when i am sick, its very weird...since young i have this problem hahaha. But i guess it goes away after awhile. Its quite funny not being able to hear people whisper or talk softly. Sometimes i have the thought that im actually deaf. :( Hope i get better soon.

I havnt seen either of my bestfriends for so long. Sometimes it is such a pity living so far away from your own bestfriends. Well, what can i say? Just hope that they understand your situation. Bestfriends are when they feel the same about you even when you both dont talk for a long time, and when you meet, everything just continues where it was last left. We should meet soon! :(

Oh by the bye, do i really have the tendency of not replying smses? :(
Alot of my friends have already complained to me about this issue.

What do you think?

Ohhhh!! And should i create a formspring account? It looks really fun but i am still considering!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.