My greatest fear.


Had lunch at Tao's restaurant.
(Recommended highly by Charisse!)

After the 6 course meal, i full like dog already :(

Caught Out of my league, NC16.
Good show! It was hilarious as hell!
I think i was laughing like throughout HAHAHAHA.
Worth the watch! (Y)

The show talk about how some people are not good enough for some others.
Which i think is quite true.
Until they decided that love is blind...LOL.
Uhh. :s

Had the super duper famous takopachi at ION,
Like, NICE ONLY AH HAHAHAHA!
After hanging out at vivo, went over to sentosa.

I didnt know sentosa was so breathtaking at night.

Made my heart skipped a beat. :)

Ohh, the rats were as big as cats! Awesome anot?
The sky was filled with so many stars that night.

Perhaps a lucky night.

But its been so long since i saw that amount of stars.
Like seriously! So i was a very happy girl that night!

Sorry, but i hate myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.