Letters - Day 6

Day 6 - Letter to my classmate(s)

Imperfect bonds.

Dearest E37L Y1S1,

Do you like how our class is sorted now? I dont. How equality was never really about the class but just the little cliques on your own. Perhaps some of you read my blog, but here, i shall reveal the flaws. There there, rage later, for democracy rights stay in every human being. How contradicting it is to see different people forming cliques when it was the least expected outcome. How is it a bonded class if people are being left out and your small little conversations seep through each other. Dont misunderstand my intentions. I do not wish to be involved in the little politic world the class is facing, neither be in the clique of pretense. I distant the class for a reason. No one is perfect. Of course, i don't expect everyone to be okay with me as a classmate. I know myself i am straight forward and perhaps a little offending when choosing words. But critics are to be taken to improve on yourself and not personally. If you are the type that takes critics personally, no words can explain how i dont give a damn. But yeah. I love the jokes the class come up with, the nonsense some of you can come up with. We got 6 more weeks together. Perhaps a little too short to explore everyone's good qualities, but nevertheless more than enough.

Diana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.