Letters - Day 1.

Day 1 - Letter to my bestfriend(s)

When water is thicker than blood.

Dearest best-friends,

Its been some time. Ever since all of us decided to do something about our lives, we hardly have anytime left for ourselves. With projects and commitments we pledged ourselves to, its a pity we do not see each other as often as before. A sore, i know. However, please believe in us, believe in everything we've been though. Only bestfriends speaks the truth and wants to see the best in each other. I apologize, for my absence at times and lack of interaction, perhaps a little angsty in my remarks . School was hectic and sleep has been dued since it started. Be strong, believe in ourself and never take what we have for granted. I have a million things to share with your hungry curiosity. We shall meet soon, on one of the weeks when we are all free from headache and i promise my entire day for just solely us. I miss you guys, greatly with all my heart.

With love,
D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.