A step closer to life.


Hello 2010.

According to what everyone expected, you would be a better year. Our sorrows are burried together with 2009, in our minds and our heart. For that we pray and hope that we don't see them again. I have had a bad year but i am not complaining. Thankful is the only word i would love saying to 2009 because it put me through many things. It made me stronger, and from then i expected so much more to look forward to in my future endeveours. On another point of view, it made me afraid of how life works. How much i wanted to stay in my comfort zone as much as i could stall. I was unsure of what i wanted at all.

Life could be as fun as we make it to be. But have we ever considered if life has its limits on how you want to enjoy your life? My new year's eve was watching the fireworks with Edwiana & her boyfriend. I know what you are thinking. Im such an extra!! :( I was suppose to meet Edwin but i couldnt find him when i was near the esplanade. It was then 15mins to the new start. This day was specially reserved for my previous boyfriend actually, but i decided we should take a break because i was tired of trying to be unaffected by what he did time and time again. Its getting too frequent that i cannot be bothered with responding anymore.

Eve was awesome. No better words to describe it. But i shall make sure we dont go in 3s the next time. HA HA. Sorry Edwiana and her boyfriend! :D

Till then, Happy new year :)


(Y) Awesome Girlfriends.
Thank you Edwiana and Denise for always being there since 7 years ago.
Because one day when you call me crying,
I will try my best to come down even its just to hear you cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.