SICKENING CHIO IR!!

WELCOME TO SENTOSA!!!
*** Warning, image heavy ***


THURSDAY!! :)
Woke up and headed to the dentist for my braces appointment!!!
HHAHAHAHA! FINALLY!

Anyway!! They put some plastic shit inbetween my teeth at the back, made a mould! It didnt hurt that bad initially. But by the time i got home, i can feel the pain eating into my head.

Went to vivo to take pictures and then sentosa to take pictures of the IR and the beach!!

Dont mean to blind you, but which of this 3 nicer?! :O
I want new profile pic!!! :D
Credits to darling Jolene! Pro photographer!
(She is not those step one DSLR user one okay! AUTHENTIC!!)

Photos below are not edited!! The lighting was AWESOMELY SUNNY AND BRIGHT thus this!

SHOT 1

SHOT 2

SHOT 3
(I like this, but i think i look fierce ROFL!!!)

Okay enough of those pics! HAHA TYPICAL CHEEKY SMILE!!
Heading to sentosa!!!







HAHA SHIT! Shot taken by jolene. My disgusting self squinting my eyes LOL


MAD CHIO CAN THE HOTEL!!!

Blame the blurness on my photography skills. I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FOCUS LOL.
Darling almost died explaining to me.... Sorry LOL!! T.T

Her zai photography and 700bucks lens... lol!

ARHH CUTE DARLING! :)

I love this shot too!


SEXY DARL! :)

So cute right? lol!



LOVE HER FRINGE!! MAD CHIO!! AND HER HAIR COLOUR NATURAL ONE OKAY!!

21 and above. ARH :( Nvm, Macau welcomes us!

DAMN NICE PICTURE!!!! + DAMN CHIO MODEL!


THIS IS THEIR CARPARK OKAY, LIKE CASTLE!


Cant really capture darling that much for this one!!! Zz.
Overall i had fun.
I love darling poh so much!
Cant wait to go korea just to be there for you!
Because friends walk down your life with you.


Ps : RP please accept me. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.