Irony .

Monday , was the release of O lvl results.
Ya i know la. Im 18 and still retaking o lvls? Lanpi right. Lol.
But yeah, I took my O lvls when i was 16 and i scored something shitty due to ONE subject.
AND I REFUSED TO GO TO REPUBLIC POLY EVEN THOUGH I WAS GIVEN A CHOICE.

Anyway i didnt retake it in 2008 because i was too busy minding my own business.
(And dating some really really sickening dude? LOL what was i thinking back then)
Erp! Oh wells! I took my O lvls last year(2009) with my friends Issac and A.
(They WERE my friends :s)

Anyway, i only retook 2 papers. :s Lame....
But guess whaaaaat! From a retarded score i jumped to 18points with cca LOL. :s!! Woohoo!
Okay not the best but yeah its something i should have gotten 2 years back. Fuck...

Anyway, most of my friends. MOST OF THEM. knew that i've always got a passion for communication.
I love to radio broadcast. I like to write stories. I never failed my english(lol). I speak English 98% of the time. I want to be a magazine editor. I want to be a DJ. Im fucking good at speaking up(Talking back in short). I LOVE talking. I CANNOT stop talking once i started.

I've always wanted to enter into a communications course but looking at the pitiful 18 points. I really doubt im even qualified as the top 1000 applicants who applied for this course.
(Oo, im talking about Ngee Ann's Mass Comm and Singapore Poly's Communication and Media & Creative writing for television and media)

Their cut off points are like...10 LOL. Siao one. Why singapore so many smart kids sigh.
So...even if im eligible with my english and literature, I CANNOT GO IN THAT COURSE LA CB.
What to do? Not gifted hais me.

Anyways, besides all that options, i realize that there is one place that offers Communications too...
guess where?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
REPUBLIC POLY.

CHAOCHEEBYE.

..........

That course's cut off point is like 25.
And what the fuck, lim pei get 18 leh.
Go 25 point course like abit erp loh. Walao....

Actually i was considering SP's Interior design since i could enter it.
BUT I RLY DONT THINK I WOULD ENJOY IT LOH.
Its a fucking good course that i CAN enter but...Lol i dont like drawing.
(Although im quite good at it LOLOL KIDDING)

Aiya fuck my life sia. Im supposed to choose the course like by friday but walao.
Im really sadded sia LOLS. fail.

I wasted 2 years of my life to avoid rp and...my desired course that i can enter is...

REPUBLIC POLY.

FUCK!

Here is what i did in my past few years after i graduated from high school.
2007 - Graduated from high school.
2008 - (Was offered RP's Interactive Media) Dated a loser boyfriend and turned down the offered course to go to a school called ITE(for a few weeks) to prove to him that we can all take small steps to poly (Cause he had nowhere to go but ITE). Lol in the end also breakup. Lame one loh. Heng i quit after 3 weeks. Cb waste my time loh that dude. LOLS.
2009 - (Registered for poly enrollment again and was offered Business Applications in RP) But i turned it down. Took private and retook my failz o lvls.
2010 - Took my retarded O lvls and combined the result of an 18. Not that zai but can still go to alot of courses.

SO NOW, as i was saying.
Im making choices in the JAE now.

Wa fucking sad sia. So much for the (I DONT WANT REPUBLIC POLY) Shit from me.
Haiz my dream school SP baibai. :(

Would you rather study something you dont really like in the school that you like?
Or study something you like but in the school you dont like. LOL

STRESS BODOH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.