3 is better than 1.

SUNDAY BLUES!
Because we will always be, best friends forever!

Hellllllo sunday is great!! :)
I went to the salon today to dye my hair JET BLACK!
JEALOUS ANOTTT! :) I show you one damn gross pic of myself okay?!

HAHAHA! :S Okay, see my damn chio hair can already. No need see my "pimple" face!!
(LOL DENISE SURE ANGRY WHEN SHE SEE THIS LINE HAHAHA)

Damn, they keep calling me brace face. BAYFAY zzz.
Because i couldnt pronounce properly now due to the pain.

Anyway we went to orchard to eat dinner and talked nonstop!
Took a couple of pictures but all very fail la... So not going to post. zzz.

My tooth aches like mad now. Sian. Cant even eat properly.
Have to like swallow solid food.
I think im going to get indigestion soon. Dying liao ZZZZ.

They keep saying i dont have to put braces blah blah blah.
Lame. :(

Went home and suay suay saw a dead body T.T
Haiz. I think this year aint gonna be good afterall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.