unlikely.




Because i love you.
14/11/09 - Sat

Wokeup today and found Jolene darling already awake :o Chatted for abit and had wonton mee for breakfast! On the way to the mrt station, she recieved a call from her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is on her way to surprise her!!! Jolene was sooooo happppppppy (Extremely!). So she went to pak tuo with her bf while i went to meet my baby! Catched 2012. FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING GOOD. Must watch! (Thumbs up x100) Its not at all boring! Worth the 2.5 hours in the cinema!~ Did some light shopping and had chicken chop for dinner (lol) . Went to take a loooong walk with my baby and we sat out all night just talking and talking! It just feels so right with you dear.

That night, i lost a clique of friends. That clique of friends are told to stay away from me and i really hope they respect my decision. If brooding about the past is all they can do, then better off good bye. I have deleted/blocked all of them off my MSN contacts, because when i said FUCK OFF, it means FUCK OFF FOREVER. It hurts to lose them. But it hurts even more when i know we cant be like before. All the drama, all the lies. Im over it. At least my conscience is clear. Take care, SPQ.



SCREW CONTRADICTION.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.