Rink and talks.




Because love is unconditional.

Baby came over to redhill to meet me cause i woke up late. zzz. Sorry baby :)!! He brought me something he made while i was in bangkok LOL. Went to kallang leisure park to eat Jap buffet! Tried the guitar game in the arcade for the very first time!!! SOOOOOOO FUNN!!! :D I LIKE!!! Baby played it too. But he louya pok lah. LOL. He tried ice skating for the first time and he fell down TRICE LOOOOL! (I know i shouldnt laugh but HE IS DAMN FUNNY LAH) Im damn pro, i didnt fall at all but my toes hurt like crazy because my 8 little toes all got blister from yesterday's lesson. We skated for like. 30mins and i gave up because my blisters FUCKING PAINFUL!!! T.T It had burst in the shoe and there was blood and, the white thingy LMAO. Sick like hell! :s Went to walk around and head towards kallang bridge to sit down nua and talk :p, watch the sunset. After that we took a bus from kallang to redhill and we had porridge with lots of ingredients. DAMN FULL CAN?! Accompany him to the MRT and talk to him for like an hour and i decided he should leave before he dont have a train back LOL. :s Toes pain like dog :((

ERP ERP,
I had fun with baby!

lurbexyoudipdip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.