And we went...


Happily ever after! :)
Sry my computer table damn messy! :S
My pencil case still on the table, pencil and papers too! :P


Met Don at 3+ pm, and he was carrying some kinda plastic bag with flowers inside. Looool. He say its not for me. Guailan right this guy? :s After some walking at queenstown hunting for his shoe, we have up because they dont seem to have it in any shop. Had astons for dinner and watched "My girlfriend is an agent" DAMN NICE CAN! must watch! laugh + sweet die! 5/5 Rating! :) After movie we walked from cathay to erpp. Cityhall? :s T.T Tired die! But yeah we sat down eventually and and and. He...Erpz loh. The card he drew is damn creative! If you wanna see properly, enlarge the picture loh! :P Hehehehe sweet die.

Initially i find it abit weird but after getting used to it, i kinda like it and now im missing that feeling. ERPZZZZZ. Whatever lah :P He sent me home and went home afterso.

I hope you like the ugly drawings i drew. Although its not that perfect... :( But thanks for today! I want to let you know that i smiled like a fucking dog all the way home. I like being around you. and i hope you feel the same. All the insecurities were shit and i believe you can take them away from me someday. Wont you?

11-11-09


P:S ; Jolene darling. i cannot wait for friday! i love you! :) We got lots of catching up to do! Miss you like crazy!



Perhaps i was insecure when i felt weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.