Bond.


So many years of friendship...

Went to CQ yesterday to look for them at some kinda bar.
Love my pink jacket dipdip sia. LOLS.
had a nasty cabonara for dinner but the soup was oishi.
talked cock all the way until 11++.
Laughed, play games and talked more crap!
I seek advice from them about a couple of things and they told me about their boyfriends and we gossiped about some girls we know LOLOLOL.
Took alot of pictures. 100 over? ^_^
Was rather tipsy because i cannot really drink beer. LOL.
Fail x100000000.
We did some naughty things like disturb people. :P
(You know who!)

Happy die!

Must travel together arh!
Next year next year! Promise!!!

Erp erp. LATER GOING TO EAST COAST TO I DONT KNOW DO WHAT!!!
Why is my life like a drama series? :s All the way desu!

--

Sian.
I dont know if its just me that is feeling this way.
Because as far as im concern, i dont do it your way.
Never did that shit to you. So please, be in control...
Still loving you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.