when the leaves began to fall

I am waiting for my hair to dry while trying to blog something more juicy rather than the dry lines i always post as i was so tired that my fingers felt more like bones whenever i tried to type something long and readable. I got up and realized the sun has already reached its peak before i decided to stroll to school and join lessons. Concentrated but was left clinging on a cliff not really getting everything the teacher said. Maybe i needed some time to digest, or maybe forever. I was disappointed at my fragility but on a second thought i felt like as though it was a new beginning of understanding and the art of learning something i thought i would never ever master or embed in my head. This is the chance to prove. To achieve.

But alas, Smile always.

im working at girls every tues and thurs after school. :)


There's a story behind every painful breakup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.