LoveJUNJIE & loveDIANA

Dar asked me.
Would you fall back in love with dareius? when he comes back from his studies?
I thought for that question for abit . then shakes my dead.
He most prob would forgot about me and our memories.
Further more i bet he would have met many other better girls.
Much more mature then i was back then.

I believe i was a childish girl back then 1 year back.
When i thought love is about me and you.
its nonsense, really.
as i said, its the PAST.
even if he comes back 2 years later.
he would most prob be with another girl already.
and maybe, living happily with his new gf.
so what position do i have to interfere with his business.
& i seriously cannot be bothered.

Then he asked me again.
What if you fall in love with him when you happen to see him again?
I thought for awhile and gave a stupid face.
"Wont la" i said

Recalling how we broke up and the tears we teared.
Its better to know that the person left you loving you.
than to know that the person left you , loving you no more.
Thats what we are.
We loved each other, but we know that we aint gonna be tgt forever.
We know it wouldnt work out.
So its best to leave knowing that we still love each other.

sigh its over anyway.
and i can assure you dar,
that he wont love me anymore once he come back.
i can assure you that he would have found his happiness.
x) take care my friend.

Love is about understanding and giving one other space when needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.