BLEAH

it`s 12.37am.
16th march.

1stly, happy birthday pranta laogong.
i hope you could grow up and stop being so lame.
besides that, you owe me a lollipop and a 999 teddys.
LOL.

2ndly, i`m having mixed feelings about going to his chalet.
laopa aka jack just called me 1 min ago.
asking me if im going and he offered to pick me up.
so nice of him. :)
i told him i`ll pass.
But he added that he would talk to me and all durnig the chalet :)
haha thank you laopa.
but situation has changed.
we`re no longer even friends.
not even hi or bye.
how to even attend?
dun attend , like didnt give face.
attend, like so weird.
thats what i told laopa.
laopa told me h`ll feel weird too T.T
and ask me to tag along. :)
say nva see me for some time aso.
haha....

HOW.
dar not here for me. T_T sadded shit.
alright. guess i`ll go. gotta prepare. Daddy`s gonna pick me up later.
Eh, not daddy. i meant laopa! :)

;)
I love junjie. now and forever. hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.