ZZZ

Ok.
Let me. Put my whole day`s story to point form LOL.
Check out mich or pea`s blog for full story?
(If they blogged)

Anyway
Went to meet up fai pea and chickenrice.
They had pasta.
Went to the open space behind pasta and took pics.



XiaoMeiJie and me :D


Fai : Help - Pea and Me : HAWHAWHAW :D


Ji Fan and me :D


Lols. :D


After 20mins, Ryan and mich joined us.
Went to LJS.
Saw quite a number of school mates.

Went Pasir ris to gay hubby chalet.
But he damn kuku.
So didnt enjoy the visit.

Take bus 250 ( Cabby =.= ) to tampines mall once again.
To catch the movie The grudge 2.
Not worth it, really :s

Anyway.
After buying tickets got nothing better to do.
So went to take pics at open space again.



Me and mich. omfg. my lj bin. ZZ


Wa. I attract woman *drools.


Lol. Style ;D


Guns are sweet :D

Anyway. Went to eat after that.

Only me ryan and ji fan ate.
All of them on diet =X



Man. Whats wrong with eating these. ZZZ RAWR.

We went for movie after that.
During the movie.
I was totally suffering T____T
Peanut and mich kept making me.
LOL.

Cry sia T.T
Okok. CUT SHORT *

Went Yoshinoya to eat.
Eat The Toqi balls. isit? LOL.
Anyway its nice.



Please tell me which idiot take this. Wa lao. ppl on phone eating u all wan take! RAWR


Typical act cute post. CHEEESE :D


Act cool also dunno how to act. WA SEH =X

Anyway.
All went home after that.

OK. Sayo.

PS ; Pics all so big . Cant even put on friendster.
Camera too good la hor ji fan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.