Jas Outing.

Went out with sis this morning to have breakfast :D
Frigging tired sia. >.<
Anyway. Waited for the bus and took this. o.O


Reached there at 8am. Jas not there yet.
Gah. I hate people being late =.=
Sheesh, went to the washroom and notice its so quiet.
All the shops closed... T.T


Finally sister come =_= He`s late. Omfg.
Then we head towards mac.
But i crave for mi fen all of a sudden =x
Sister bring me to OLD CHANG KEE =X


Had a few smses from diff people in class.
GuoHarn,Joshua,Andy. >.<
All ask me come to sch take report book. LOL.
They told me teacher wanted to see me.
Took train with jas to school >.<



Went to school to get my report book. Guoharn run our of the school to get me my report book.
Thanks buddy ;D

Went tampines mall and took random pics =x
All the shops still closed.




Went to play in TOYS R US.
Where kids have fun ;x

Girly sister~


Bimbo =/ ;x LOLS


Baby Penguin.


O.O sister gay pink ;D


Anyway. After TOYS R US .
Went to LJS to have some light snacks.


See how monsterous we are...


Went to minitoons!
Hehe;D;D Bought this with sister.
Jie mei tong xin ^_^


Went to IRC. >.<
Coz sissy cant play audi at home.
Slept while going to city hall. Omg
Evil jas keep laughing at me. *drools when sleep ;P
LOL. i was kidding t.t


But i was so tired i almost broke down there.
So took a cab to go home.
Jas stayed there becoz he wanna go crazy with audi :D

My hair that day. HEEEE ;D

Went home and totally faint. =.=

I miss my baby.
i miss my baby.
i miss my baby, !!!

Anyway screw blogger. screw the anti virus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.