Xmas it is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009! :)

I havnt been blogging these few days. I was lethargic from work. Its my first time exposed to papers and words and using my brains [zzz] for the past 2 years. Strange but the adaptation was mandatory. Besides having a headache since 1 week ago that never goes away, my eyes have to be glued on the computer screen while working and it throbs my head further. Monday, 21st, I was supposed to meet Jolene darling for dinner and late hang out and stayovers and shit like what we always do. But was cancelled because i had work the next day. I started work on tuesday. Waking up early was also something i had trouble doing HAHAHA. But thankfully i wasnt late once. :P Worked on tuesday, wednesday and xmas eve. Was released early on xmas eve and i went out with 2 guys that are currently quite important in my life :) My boyfriend and my bestfriend! BF & BF! Ate japanese food and had wineeeee(!!) and then exchanged presents and stuff everyone does! Went home quite early cause i was tired from the lack of sleep these few days. I was supposed to go out with Denise and Edwiana on the 23rd as well. Cancelled due to my work too. :( I think everything until the end of december has to be cancelled until im done with my work. Till then, i hope my headache cure because its fucking painful and distracting and if i dont find the problem soon, maybe i'll just die suddenly lulz.

To all hardcore gamers ; I got my bf a razor lachesis for his xmas pressie.
Jealous not? :P

PS : No pictures la k. Byebye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.