Ready for those flashing lights.

k i know my eye very small today. I sleep for 3 hours only okay.









Baby, you carry me away.

Woke up really early in the morning to meet my baby boy and his relatives. Brought them to sentosa and spent some time in under water world! Its been ages since i last stepped into under water world! The starfish feels like some kinda rock. Didnt squeeze it cause im afriad it bleed. lololol. Explored abit before going to watch the sealion show lmao. Not too bad :) Kinda cute. Was having a throbbing headache so we all parted ways in the evening and i head home. Going to nap! :)

Yes i know, the pictures are fucking clear you can click on them to see all the shit on my face.
Not my fault im fair. K bye.
Fuck off and happy checking them out.

Till then...


I love don the bui ba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.