Last post of 2009.

Good bye 2009

Let me post some pictures and happening shits LAST year!

~

Jingwen & Myself. Neoprints!!

My sister and brother, I brought them to genting this sep!


Bangkok trip with my mother!!


EDWIN'S 18!


Stayovers @ Jolene's!


Jiahui's 18!!!


Cousins!


Primary school gathering.


BATAM WITH COUSINS!

Singapore Zoo with CrasyPeople!!!


Henderson Wave photoshoot.


Used to be BFFs.


VALENTINE'S DAY 2009!

With grid girl Ethel and player Terence


Speg cooking with crasypeople!

SOLO TRIP TO JAPAN THIS SUMMER!!


Miss Lin's birthday!


Halloween 2009!


Belated celebration! Thanks BFFs!


Another clique x3~


Cousins from scotland!


Xmas celebration with Bangsies!

Ladies dinner with maternal side.

@TERMINAL 3 sending mom off to london!


Alot more la, but if i carry on, it would take forever. And i need to sleep. zzz.


Thanks to everyone who was there. The ones that kept me strong. The ones that made me fell in and out of love time and time again. The ones that never failed to be there. The ones that will hug me when im sad. The ones that made my day with smses. The ones that trust me like how i trust them. The ones that tolerates my intolerable attitude. Love you.

To all my different friends and cliques.
May your wishes come true. :)


------------------------------------


HELLO, LAST DAY OF 2009!
and this is how i spent it...x3


Surprised Edwiana at her house with a cake, 3 roses, and 3 horrifyingly cute fans. We were suppose to make her feel disappointed by smsing her that we not coming alr. She believed we were not coming and was reallllllly angry! But turns out when we were at her door she was crying in the room saying that she hate us LOL. Anyway, everything turned out really well, we spent 6 hours or so chatting at her place and her supposedly "shopping" day with her boyfriend was spent with us. Haha lols. zzz. Anyway, she's finally 18! Like after all of us. Lol. Took like some lame videos but not going to post it anyway. Maybe during her wedding or something. HAHAHAHA! Hope you enjoyed your 18th! :) Love you and best friends forever D,E,D.

Romantic urh?

Kaypoh birthday girl.



Denise being Endoh michiyo.

Us and the cake x3

My future bridal sisters HAHAHAHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.