I woke up pretty late today.

Recalling what happened yesterday i said. "SONG AR"
lmao

anyway!

Peanut sent me the photos. OMFG i really siao ytd.
Kiss so many ppl <333

Hah it feels good hanging out with them.
i`ve also got the video of them humping.

gahgah *smirks

anyway, i spent my time at home rotting and only went on audition for like 5 mins. =.=

I just did my online homeowork.
Lit, wrote like 400+ words.
I`m afraid its over the limit. >.<

Then spend my time chatting to my good maple online friend, JUMPANDSHOOT.
He always full of nonsense de la.
Just like me.

Speaking of Jumpandshoot reminds me of the past LOL. (LAUGH)
Well, we met in kerning, because he was tagging along with Texel.
Texel was looking for resha ma.

then just nice me and resha was like, hunting for surfboard. >.<
yeah thats how we met la.

Haha then we kept in contact until now.
Although many things happened between the moment we met and today.

But for some reason we seem to click along very very well.
Like we`re very good friends.

He likes to spam the chat in maple. (booo)
Still remembered he sent me invitation to his wedding but i din attend ;X

was not on purpose ok!
sorry jas! (hahaha)

Then i remember i always call him GAY in maple LOL~

for some reason sia LOL. ^^

Ok. drop this damn subject. He fag sia reply so late on msn.

TMR IS ENGLISH EXAMS.

Featured;
JumpAndShoot DARLING . LOL.

-----------------------------------
I LOVE AUDITIONERS~ They make me feel homely LMAO.
(Gee, sounds so corny :P)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

但親愛的, 那不是愛情。