SUNDAY. ARHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST 1 MORE DAY. TO TO TO.... THE BASKETBALL MATCH T.T

JIA YOU B GIRLS!

LOL.


anyway today i met gerlyn and kristie and larlene and zhi hui.
They all wear jersey pants lah! I so extra. XD

i wore 3 quarters. LOl.

Anyway. We then, meet up with terence andohers loh. Like yong liang and Jonathan? ??

Lol. i dont even know who he is. =.=

well, we went to 450 basketball court and we had a fight on B GIRLS to B BOYS.

5 on 5.

Kaos. I feel so odd. so i dont wanna play serious LOL.

then after that me larlene gerlyn is one team against kristy tiff and vienz.

Kinda fun lah. i feel so much better playing with girls.LOL.

seriously!
LOL



ok and today my neck was really pain T.T LOL.
may god bless that my neck would be fine tomorrow. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

if not i have to turn my whole body to look that side. ROFL. larlene and gerlyn keep making fun of me. LOL. bo bian i also find it funny myself. LOL.


kk and have i mention we met cai shen ye? Well. Yes we did XD. took pictures somore.



Larlene #8 Gerlyn #9 Vienz #11



We paid a visit to cai shen ye hoping to get many ang paos!
I`m not in the picture because i`m the one taking photos! XD


NIGHT. AND JIA YOU B GIRLS! WE CAN DO IT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.