HI

TODAY IS A FINE DAY.
I WENT TO SCH.
IT WAS FUN.

I HATE LIT CLASSES. IT MAKES ME SLEEEP.
OH HOW PATHETIC. :(

Anyway.
Nothing much hapened today.
When i was going home i saw that clar and amirah.
Okay. Clar tucked out her shirt.
I wonder if its naturally tucked out
I dont know. :D
i dont care. :D

And i saw them got on the bus.
My hair was having a bad hair day today.
Because i slept with my hair wet yesterday night.

:(

I met selina and kaili and the bustop.
We kept gossiping.
OMG i just love to gossip. :D

Gossiping about who leh. :(

OH. its the.
WHO AND WHO LOH!

PFFT. :P


When i got home i sat the same bus as pearline and brenda and amanda.
Here i my comments.

BRENDA - Cmon. I dont have a grudge against you. Smile more before i got that anti brenda feeling and thats it. Dont forget we still have 1 more year which we could meet. IN RECESSS. next year.



AMANDA - Dont pull a long face when u see me.I tried to be nice to you and smiled at you.But just too bad u dont even look at me :D i promised peace with you. I wont go back on my words.



PEARLINE - According to my friends. You were a nice person. I also dont really know why i hated u last time. Maybe its because that u and jerone stead then break that case.Because at that time. Jerone is important to me. I treat him like my really close sibling. No other relationship.Anyway in the 3 of you. I think i would want to smile at you most. Look up the next time you see me. :D



Yeye.Thats all for today.

Cya cya.


ADDON
*No one in this post is bad mouthED. If you`re not happy about it. Then dont read la. SO SIMPLE.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.