Bitches are bitches rofl.
:D

anyway LOL.


I was pretty pissed off with her saying my brother stupid and i was also angry why an insane woman would prank call me. to even record i guess. LOL.

Well what would u do when someone insulted ur family WOORXX``

LMAO.

Well. you sit there shake leg isit ar?
LOL.


well, what happened yesterday is only the beginning.
Today is the continued episode.

I woke up today super late roflmao.
Around er... 6.50?
LOL then i was like OMG. Dowan go sch le lah!
Then i thought of 2 super cool events i cant miss today.
1) BASKETBALLLL XD
2) CONTINUED EPISODE OF BITCH OF BITCH LMAO.

I went to school at around 7.20

I was not scared of whatsoever because i dont have to stand!
ITS FRIDAY MIND YOU.
LOL. I have to go back to class.
I was late and after i written my name,I went straight back to class.

But when i was writing my name. I sudden felt shiver on my butt.
(My bag was slung on my butt) :(
It freaked my out LOL.
I walked Back to class the read the message.
ARHHH. 2 MESSAGES.
LOL

HP
[ SELINA ]
[ JINNY ]

Message :
ARE YOU COMMING TO SCHOOL?


LOL. NO COMMENTS.

So everything went smoothly for the rest of my day!
During chinese lesson, me and rachel went to look for amirah.

We were outside her class and asking her friends to call amirah out.

"AMIRAH UR FREN COME FIND YOU" one of her friend said
"FRIEND? NO NO I WONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH BITCHES" i said.

She came out and she saw me

"OH SHIT" she said softly :D

She walked out unwillingly and stood in front of us.

"YES DIANA?" she asked.

"Ok. Why did you call my brother stupid" I said. :O
"Ya what. Your brother is STUPID" She answered. I swear she said that.
You could ask rachel or the people around her that time.

My blood was boiling. And i felt like slapping her.
Well but i believe to fight with mouth and not with actions.

I was like. "He just answer the call and u said him stupid.? Whats the problem with u ar?"
She stood there whispering to her friends in malay and not answering.
Rachel was like " Oi we talking to you leh. "
"Wa lao so rude" LOL i said.

She finally talked.
"CLARISSA. CLARISSA." she said.

I was like. " What has it got to do with clarissa."
She said i insulted clarissa.
I was like " OH! really ar? I dint even state who i`m referring to. Then u insult my brother saying he is stupid. Ok let me ask. FRIENDS OR FAMILY MORE IMPORTANT AR?"
Then i asked a friend beside her. Her friend said family.
LOL.
Then i keep laughing loh. Then she nothing to say.
Then her friends come out and ask what happened.
The me and rachel was like.
"You know hor this girl she prank call my home and my brother answered it. She claimed she`s from PIZZA HUT EH! then my brother passed to me the phone. i was like "HELLO HELLO HELLO? OMG CAN U SPEAK LOUDER PLEASE? YOU ARE SOFT"
These are the words that i said i guess. maybe a word or less ba :D
She said in soft tone "sorry call wrong number"
I was like "Its okay."

Then she on msn send me the recording sia.! SHE RECORDED MY VOICE MAN.
SO COOL.

i forgot i told my story of prank call after amirah went back to class or what.
Then after much time i was like wa lao. waste our time here.
Waste our time talking to bitch ar.
Then as we about to walk off. she said
"OK BYEBYE BIMBOS BYEEE BYE BIMBOSS"
LOL then me and rachel was like laughing. LOL
And i was thinking. IS THAT ALL SHE COULD SAY? LOL.
She as quiet throughout the whole thing but when we about to leave she said that. LOL
SUCHA NOOB.
We walked back and we stared at her.
She was in the class.
The when we going to leave again we warn her friends.
BECAREFUL AR. THAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ONE DAY PRANK CALL UR HSE THEN SAY UR FATHER STUPID AR.
then we walked off laughing.
LOL.

We went back to chinese class then i told the whole world how bitchy she is.
LOL. then they all were like. IW ANNA SEE WHO THAT AMIRAH.
SHE BIAN TAI DE. LOL. i was like ya loh! record sia!
San pa lah! LMAO. then after chinese end. the whole bunch came to see how amirah looked like. She was not in loh. So we asked her friends. Then rachel say she ask someone then that someone said she cry sia! AIYO....
then the whole bunch of us acted like we are crying. LOL

so funny.

Then after recess during bio we were standing at the balcony and saw amirah class walking towards the DNT thingy the bent there. Then we saw slyvest class walking to the canteen. Just nice the two class met what. Then amirah talked to sylvest LOL.

We kept calling amirah but she never hear i think.
LOL

so freaking funny. Then on the top lvl there was our bio teacher.
LOL. she was like GO BIO LABBBBBB
lol. then hariza and rachel snatching to say LOL.
so we went to our class tell the whole class loh.
But our class dillydally de. LOL.
so we walked up the bio lab and get our places.
we were asked to stand because we are all late.
WHOLE CLASS. LAAA :D

then then we were spared off due to 1st time LOL.
after sch i went looking for larlene and gerlyn.
cant find them. So i went to canteen trying my luck.
I saw wanquan and tiff and diana.
Diana passed me the jersey and i was asked to try on it.
It was funny looking XD

I like number 5 LOL.
Coolio!
Anyway after wearing jersey pants. I met larlene and gerlyn.
We went to canteen and slack abit. We went to basketball court and wait for couch loh.
It was hard training. But after training. We went to KFC with Wanquan.Kristie.Gillian.Gerlyn.Larlene.Jocelyn Lim Plus me loh..
Ate alot until then we all were full and tired. Me gerlyn and larlene
went to tampines mall loh. We looking for something ma. But in the end dun have. So we bought mini melts and went home sitting 18. LOL. was fun la XD


Oh yeah. Did i mention we saw 2 dolls on a moto cycle when walking to KFC? FREAKED ME OUT MAN. then then the 2 dolls looked scary. 1 wore red lying down on the Driver seat.
another one with blonde plaited hair sat up leaning against the back steat. Freaked us all out. They look ghostly. WANQUAN GO AND PUSH IT LEH. OMG.
she go and push them down the ground. Then when we said sorry to it once wnaquan pushed it down we hurried off. then when we urned back got 2 girls playing with the dolls. T.T
we were like OHMYGOD then rush off.

Nothing will happen to us. May god bless. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.