FISHAZORD!

i found them!
OMG. I LOVE THEM

Most loved. Bridget and sheryl.
I`ve found them.
After lost in contact for 5 years.
I finally found them.

They are my best friends and i would never forget them.
Well but since 5 years have passed.

Our feelings have changed.

I thought we still could go on being good friends .
Not online thou.As in. You know in movies.
Although they study far but they still meet up and stuff.

I know sheryl hates me. Hates me as in i kept talking to her on msn.
I know i`m irritating. But i simply miss her too much.
she will never understand.
How much i miss her.
It might be 5 years, But i treasure them.

I know.
i may be a saddist. i might. i may. i am.
I smsed bridget the whole day.

She had a boyfriend.
I really hope he wont hurt her.
Bridget is weak in heart.
Not that i know her well.
is that. i could tell ok.

and i dont want them hurt.

Sheryl is still looking for her number one.
So am i. But i`m not looking currently.

I tried asking them out.
Bridget is fine with it.
But sheryl is a busy woamn with ccas.
How i hope we were once like before. :)

May god bless.
I love the two of you. For eternity.
I know friendship dont last forever.
But in movies, they do.
Even in the furthest school.
In the furthest land.
But that will never happen to me.

Because.
They had their own friends now. :)

Happy moments never come true


may god bless the 2 ladies with love. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.