Our story ended. (;

I'm confused.
I know you're happy outside...
With your friends and all.
I hope you and your new found girl last long.
i wonder how many times you met her,
just wondering since when you didnt loved me.
Because for me, I always loved you.

I wont say you still love me,
But after looking at the thousands of photos we took,
I am very sure, i was once in your heart.

And thats enough for me, to leave you happily.

The drawing he drew in school.


Maple 2nd month.
18-2-08


Weijie`s birthday, also the last picture we took...


The 1st month with him...


The 2nd month with him...


His and My desktop picture... once...


4th month.. (;


Maple Aquila... Where it all started.


Cass... loveDIANA and loveJUNJIE


Thank you, friend.
For all the memories you gave me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.