My tears....falled.

I`m really, not in the best of mood.
Maybe we really needed some time away from this relationship.
School came at the right time.
I guess i wont be contacting him anymore as far as it seems.
Maybe when this time away from the relationship is over,
we wont feel the same anymore...

I can feel that u love me and tried being a good bf.
But u never bothers to share ur problems with me.
You are a good bf, you just keep too much, to yourself.
And that affects the mood of yours and thus, to this relationship.

I feel so failed as a gf .
I just cant make u feel comfortable with me ,
resulting in u telling me ur problems .
u never really did. i remembered.

whatever it is.
the decision is made.
and i respect your choice.
i`ll go your way.

I loved you, with all, my heart.
i`m tired of crying.
but i`m never tired of loving you.
maybe...you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.