I got over like that? o.O

Saturday

Went out with cousins shopping at bugis .
Bought alot of stuff.
Feel very happy!
Although on that day itself i saw you.
But when you went up the lift and i went away,
i already told myself.

"It's over. Be strong"

After some shopping at bugis i went to my cousins house.
Then i went to pub with melvin korkor and adonia cousin.
Didnt drink much, didnt like the smell of that drink.

I was talking on the phone with Rachel and Sze Zhuang.
They consoled me la.
But weird thing is, i didnt shed a tear at all ever since 9+ at night,
when i knew everything.

I was like shocked and disappointed but i never cried.
Laughed alot with SZ and rachel.

Talked rubbish and went back to my cousin house to stay over.
The next morning.
Woke up and switch on comp.
Login msn, AND LIKE ALL OF A SUDDEN,
Justin talked to me.

We never really talk one...
But he came at the damn right time lah. LOL.
Its like god sent him over.

He was like "Hey how are you"
LOL.
Wa liew, he also listened to my story.
Then he told me its because of my habit.
I`m already too used to him by my side.

Now whats left is no longer love,
its the habit.
Example seeing him every week and smsing and talking everyday.
So i was like. then how?!
Last time with boyfriend neglet all the friends now no friends. LOOOOOOOOL.
He's really nice loh.
He wanted me to sms him. HAHAHAHA.

So we did, almost 24/7
But that night i went out with Lewis, Danny, My cousins plus daryl and onn kors.
LOL. Lewis, danny and andre are my primary sch friends,
but im hanging out with them now!
Thats like SO CUTE
Andre is working as a waiter so he didnt get to eat with us.
We laughed and di siao him.
Took alot of lame pictures!

After my cousin sent me back to the home at tampines (Granny`s house)
I was intending to stay over there for the night.
I wanted to go like, slack or something.
(I HAVNT DONE THAT IN MONTHS OKAY!)
Then called up lewis and all.
They walked over to library to meet me.
TALK ALOT OF SHIT LA.
About my problem, but they are very encouraging.
Good good friends :)
Maybe im hanging out with them from today.
and im totally myself that day.
I spoke english and back to my old times lah.
Im not going to be like how i was.
I totally believe in karma and love is blind.
Sometimes i wish time can turn back,
so i wont do stupid things.
But since whats done is done, GET OVER IT!
The whole 2 days i was very miserable in my heart but,
i just cant cry.
My mind is repeating what my friends told me
"You down here cry for what? Cry for him? Wake up la, You cry he happy happy with his new found girl. U think worth it meh? Here u are, crying so badly, but there he is happily satisfied he broke ur heart and hugging another girl. Take advantage of the situation and lead a happier life."

Its not one whole line la, Its lines by different ppl cramped into one.
I cant cry, even if i feel miserable.
Like something in my heart needs to come out lah!
Tried forcing myself to cry but NO AVAIL.
maybe love just ended lah..
Went to meet andre after he finish his work and walked near JUNYUAN SEC.
Slacked there at the playground.
We sing songs and took pictures.
LAUGH ALOT ALOT ALOT LOH.

seriously they are the best, cutest guys i ever met!
(Andre is exceptionally cute but he talk so slow makes me piss. Talk to him bout June want to vomit blood. He`s too shy man.)
(Lewis is soooooooooooo caring. Really nice and cheerful. No wonder sis says he`s cute.I THINK SO TOO!)
(Danny`s a joker and keeps talking about his crush called emanda, i dont know how he spells it.)
Its been so long since i had so much fun.
Thanks sweeties.

Was quite moody because i got something in my heart i cant explain what it was.
Maybe the loss of someone so dear to me.
Whatever, :)!

The 3 nonsense man sent me home , awwww, really cute.
Then they went home walking back again. zzz...
I reached home called lewis and talked to 3 of them since everyone there is at danny`s house. HAHA =)
Disturb abit and talked shit before i called Justin.
He`s been smsing me and im not replying because i didnt know.
So i talked to Justin till 4+ 5+
LOL!
He told me he talk till so excited he cant sleep.

Woke up int he morning and went back home.
Quarrelled with dad again!

This time, i cried because dad scolded me or wad la.
We always cant talk nicely one.
But i think i cried everything i`ve been keeping for 2 days!
I cried for close to 2 hours. OMG.
but i felt so much better.
Then justin was worried coz i didnt reply his sms.
So called him for awhile which he`s in school.
Talked to him.
He didnt wanna let me hear messy and sammy`s voice.
So irritating :( roarrr (kidding)
He had to hang up coz he`s going to do something "IMPORTANT"
lol. =/ so i suddenly remembered sz sms me.
So i quickly call him back.
He was like
YTD SMS U SO MANY TIMES DIDNT REPLY HOR?!

oops =x Haha but he having lessons so didnt talk for long.
Am blogging happily with a light heart now.
Talking to Andre the June boy now .
He`s. weird. i think. LOL

Couin told me this.
Being in a relationship is like being in a house.
When it rains and the wind blows,
You`re very safe inside.
When you are single, you are ouside of the house, no more shelter ,
means you will experience rain and wind on ur bare skin.
And that will make you sick.

But have u ever wondered.
What fun you can have in the rain, Playing with puddles and enjoying the raindrops.
Flying a kite would be fun too when there`s wind.
Have you ever think that being at home too much you would be sick too.
So have fun , play in the rain. play with the wind.

I can remember this very clearly. :)

Do i sound sentimental?
Maybe i do, But whatever it is,
Just take care, Junjie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.