FUCKING PEANUTS.

OhNo.

Why dont people just use their FUCKING brains. can they?
No they cant.

What the fuck is wrong with me.
i know.
i`m sucha bitch.
i`m sucha kaypooo.
i`m sucha nuisance.


OK. since you`re not happy with me.

What is wrong with people?
INSULTING DONT WORK U BIG FAT FUCKERS.
get a life will ya.
i know.

you dont have a life. dont worry.
are life coupons needed?

i`m striving for the best.

what best?
attiude?
kns.

okay i admit. i`m so darn tired of everything.
including life which i USEDTO love the best.

People just hate my attitude.
WHYWHYWHY :(

WHY! i cried with moaning pain abreast.
tears flowed through my flesh as thou they were dipped in blood.

WHATSWRONGWITHMEYOUSTINKINGFOOLS.

I`M TIRED.
TIRED OF THE WORLD.
I`M TIRED. AND SICK.

for a moment. i stand silent and recalled how many TIRED i have said.
uncountable.

give me a reason i reckon.
give me freedom i swear i`ll die.
give me a life. get me dead down dying.

dont stare at me with blood filled eyes.
dont jerk me up with KNIFESTABBINGWORDS.
OH GOD. LET ME LIVE.

I LIKE THE GUY AT 450.
GIMME A BREAK WILL YA:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.