Apologising.

Sorry for long time no update sign.

was pretty busy with life..

lets see..
what can i talk about.


hmm. lets talk about ...

KISSES. =)

What does kisses mean and why are they given to people.


Kisses may mean ;
I love you.
I like you.
I love you as my friend.
I am so glad to have you.
I am so lucky to know you.
Best friends.

Well... But kissing have lots of methods.
lol.

Kissing on the cheek means ;
Friendly kiss and friendship.
Eternity.

Kissing on the lip means ;
I love you.
I want to spend my life with you.

Kissing on the forehead means ;
You mean alot to me.
Dont leave me.

Kissing on the hand means ;
Lets meet up someday.
I`m ready to love you.



Lets see.
What about FIRST KISS?

ah ha.
Often people sort FIRST KISS as KISS.
Dont get what i mean?

FIRST KISS = LIP TO LIP KISSING.

A first kiss is not given to someone who you kiss on the cheek on.
Forehead on.Hand on and etc.



Sometimes questions asked.
Have i lost my first kiss?

No. And not until i reach the age of 16?.
Haha.

Although i admit i have kissed someone before. (A PECK!)
But have not given my first kiss.
Due to me kissing his cheek. HAHA. =.=

HA..thats a long time now.

so stop crapping..



---------------------------
End of Kissing chapter.
---------------------------
NC 16 ;]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.