INSANE.

Okay.
I woke up today and recieved an sms.
"Diana i think our relationship end here bah.Since we have been cold to each other for days. or even weeks. I think we have no feelings for each other le. (Blah blah blah)"
I forgot what he said exactly LOL.
And when i saw the msg i was like thinking. "Yeah i agree. No feelings."
And i smsed him back.
"Okay! Wish you good luck! "
Something like that ROFL.

Okay. So breaking up was a relief.
Yay i thought. Now i could call jelly :JELLY.!
Pretty cool huh?

Around 3 mins later i was on the comp.
Signed in to msn and stuff.
My msn is damn damn bad. Its sucks big time.
I went on habbo and yeah. was bored. and kinda rotting.
My little god brother from canada asked me to play maple with him.
So did :) I helped him lvl to lvl 8 and we had fun. :)
He became a mage and thats like COOOOL :P
future ice lit mage he would be hoho.

And after helping him to lvl and buying him clothes.
I logged off maple and continued habbo.
Was Tired and everything.
I slept i think to the afternoon and talked to shawn about life.
And he got banned on maple with was a pity :(
We were all like looking for games to play.
Shawn and i was looking back at the pics when we used to be together.
Okay. He lied to me about him and joce.
Which i thought they were a blissful couple.How sweet.
ROFL XD

Anyway i dont really remember what happened today. :(
I knew i kept eating today hahaha.


Well. I also spent the WHOLE NIGHT making this blogskins and coding them gives me headache. :(
I added Cinderella sung by tatayoung which was my favourite.
Maybe becoz of the lyrics :)

Okay it rock babey !
Ending here :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.