DAMN

Well i woke up today hoping for Rosie sister to go online :)
But sadly. she dint. okay. so it was Habbo`s Birthday today.
Alot of events there. There was free battle ball. Games. Competition.
And lots lots more. I tried to register the users that has not been active for a year but to no avil. How dumb can habbo get.
And the habbo staff dj. I heard Saffron and Appledoe as well as Doelee.
They had nice accent. But they turned me off however ;)

I went on msn and most of them said i had a simple and neat blogskins.
Not complicated or whatsoever. But theres this girl who said my blogskin
is ugly and makes her dizzy. Wow. wad a freak.
And i asked her if she can even make blogskins. She cant.
She dont know how hard was it to make blogskins. :)

Oh okay. im tired now cya :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.